MARTINEZ Ship Construction offers quality, the most reliable polyester constructions and has a knowledge that allows it to respond to all construction needs.
- PLEASURE SPEEDBOAT CONSTRUCTION
- FISHING BOAT CONSTRUCTION
- PASSENGER SPEEDBOAT CONSTRUCTION
- YACHT CONSTRUCTION
- SUPPORT VESSEL CONSTRUCTION
- MOULD CONSTRUCTION FOR OTHER SHIPYARDS
- OCEANOGRAPHIC BUOY CONSTRUCTION
Our skills and knowledge of material composites have allowed us to master the know-how of construction going up to 42 metres and bigger.
An engineering office is integrated into the shipyard.
Our construction shipyard is also specialised in the enlargement of ships. This operation includes extending your hull in order to increase its spaciousness, its material transport capacity or even the number of passengers. With such a step you increase the cost-effectiveness.
Our construction process and our knowledge of material composites allows us to carry out made to measure constructions, starting from untested moulds or even constructions based on traditional moulds.
Our operating methods also use the “contact” technique or vacuum infusion.
We construct made to measure boats which meet the client’s expectations, conforming to the specification.
MARTINEZ boats have a reputation for being reliable, robust and long lasting.
The advantages of polyester
- Excellent surface finish
- Non-existent boat maintenance
- Cutting edge technological materials
- Glass-refined plastic is an innovating and evolutionary material
- Homogenous material which is lighter than steel achieves higher performance in terms of speed compared to a steel boat
- Excellent mechanical properties (high shock resistance / high compression resistance/ high resistance to wear)
- Long lasting and useful life
- Corrosive and erosion resistant material
- A good electric, thermal and acoustic insulator
- Fire-retardant (uses fire-retardant resins)